goodness! what a pro-duct-ive day. I:
- posted the postcards (I bought 43 stamps, 41 of those international & $1 each! but he only gave me 22, so I had to go back, and the other guy didn’t believe me and thought I was trying to scamm stamps or something).
- set up a dialup account on the laptop for Brisbane (my customers would miss me.. loudly).
- went to the orthadontist (reacted with horror when she asked if i’d like christmas colour’d bands this time. stuck with skyblue).
- backed up most of my sites and files onto 3 700mb CDs (too much stuff. plus I always lose my old CDs. don’t know where they all disappear to.. well. yes, I do. spies steal them, obviously)
- stuck carebear stickers all over the place. yay!
still haven’t packed.. leave in the morning. I am nervous about seeing relatives I haven’t seen since .. since. since I was 15 or so.
my nanna mentioned this photo on the phone the other day, so i’m getting it printed for them both. ‘cept I made them look young first. I have the cutest nannas in the world.
I look so different with short hair.