1. grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. write down what it says:
derived by introspective contemplation (i.e. Plato’s doctrine of dual forms). The concrete world is different to
2. stretch your left arm out as far as you can. what do you touch first?:
a looney tunes calendar.
3. what is the last thing you watched on tv?:
the first ten minutes of that movie with John Travolta which is 5% as good as the identical one with Julia Roberts.
4. without looking, guess what the time is:
5. now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
6. with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
the pixies. traffick. crickets. the bathroom fan. clock ticks.
7. when did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
3 hours ago. going for a walk. I ran, and skipped, but walked when cars were passing.
8. before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
9. what are you wearing?:
a pair of underpants and a clip in my hair.
10. did you dream last night?:
not that I recall.
11. when did you last laugh?:
mmm. when Adraia said, “did you see my rocky road?” (hardening in the fridge that she’d made to give to people for Easter) and I said, “so that’s what it is!”
12. what is on the walls of the room you are in?:
a looney tunes calendar. a griffith university calendar. two Dali posters, a Lakshmi poster (k I don’t know who she is, i’m guessing), two Giger posters, an Alice and caterpillar poster. some photographs, an empty doritos bag, some stars cut from newspaper, about a dozen wooden ladybugs.
13. seen anything weird lately?:
weird. um.. umumumumum. I can’t tell.
14. what do you think of this quiz?:
that i’m taking it! says alot. now. a few years ago it wouldn’t say a lot. but I haven’t taken a quiz for a few years.
15. what is the last film you saw?:
16. if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
I don’t know. a brain, a heart, some courage, some starving African larvae.
17. tell me something about you that i don’t know:
anything anyone doesn’t know there’re very good reasons it is so.
18. if you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
remove guilt & politics.
19. imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
20. imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
I would abort a boy.