ah, today. how wonderful you are.
- got back my biology report. the class average grade was 66%, “oh, no,” but I, of course, was an extreme outlier. i’m not telling which way.
- had my last class for the semester, during which I
- did my presentation! lost marks for going over time.. why is everything I do too long? still got a distinction.
- handed in my cognition report and my laboratory questions, my last two pieces of assessment, hurrah.
- bought a bottle of vodka and wasn’t carded. I don’t want to open it, it’s so prettie.
- shared a pizza with flatmate Nia, then watched Barbarella while we both companionably knitted.
- Clockwork Orange is on Sunday night, 9:30pm on SBS! how I [would] adore that channel [if it wouldn’t show so much foreign news and other hideously dull stuff].
- phonetalked to my mumm (who was annoyed I hadn’t been answering her on ICQ ’cause i’d forgot to put it on away) who is flying down instead. they left this morning at 5:30am, drove for two hours then turned around and drove back. because the car has a wobble, and at 120km it tends to induce nausea. so i’m meeting them at the airport at 8:30am tomorrow, which means I have to leave here at 7am.
- which means i’m going to bed now, early, instead of drinking vodka. except flatmate Sandy is singing again, and the wall dividing us grows more porous by the second.