i’ve been very slack about Trina’s website. although I have been very busy..
today! in particular. was neverending. I:
- walked, in total, around 10km, discovering my average walking speed is 4km per hour.
- took my condition report to the estate agent, and asked him to fix my violent bedroom lightsocket.
- had 4 hours of class, during which I rediscovered my loathing for statistics.
- cleaned my old room, which took around 2 hours. I still smell of bleach.
- paid the remainder of my lease and handed in my keys. Jan, the landlady, hugged me. I think I did it wrong.
- daydreamed on the bus, and got off a stop early, so had to wait for the next one.. to go the rest of the way.
- didn’t eat a thing till I got home two hours ago.
- halfheartedly applied for a job I won’t have time for.
why is the number 3 significant? the holy trinity; maiden, mother, crone. death.
waxing, full, waning. new.
death = new? or am I reaching.. with death.
ahhhhhh. i’m always reaching.
same imperfections as ever, i’ll keep them forever. a particular sheen.
go through life singing
I don’t get it
give and give and give and give
by just breathing you’re making a difference
people will remember you
wonder what you’re doing now