i’m absolutely exhausted. I actually fell asleep in my stats lab. I woke up to the tutor standing over me ferociously clearing his throat while everyone giggled. but it’s okay ’cause someone said I was cute.
- I bought a fan.
- I stared non-stop all the way bus-home at the most gorgeous girl i’ve ever seen. if I hadn’t been lugging a fan around with me I would’ve disembarked when she did to stalk her.
- on the same bus-ride a ferally boy sat next to me and began a conversation. he talked to me for about 5 minutes, prompted by a blank smile every now and then, before he realised I had earphones in and couldn’t hear a word he was saying. he exploded into laughter. really exploded.
- I made a big sign saying “VAGINA,” ’cause the word should be used more often, ideally at least once in every sentence.
- I realised that if Felon hasn’t learnt by now, after dozens of near-brain-damages, that she can’t jump through the glass tabletop, she probably never will.
- for some reason exactly 16 people have added me on ICQ and/or sent me “let’s chat!” messages. I haven’t done anything to deserve this.
- best of all: I bet with the interpersonal group for 1.5 hours to organise our final roleplay for this Thursday. one situation (my favourite) involves a couple deciding whether or not to move in together – one wants to get married first. we decided s/he wanted to get married first because she’s religious, so the couple will be going to talk with a priest. Carter turned to me and said, “and you can be the priest!” aw, yay! how’d he know I would’ve died to be the priest? I bet even my mother wouldn’t’ve picked that. i’m going to write and ask her.