- giants ask how miniature pyramids were constructed, wonder at the 7wonders,
- angel colonies have cliques and cults, that a few are relative uncultured swine,
- demons only hysterically laugh at church spires, those post-sneeze utterings of “bless you!”
both Hell and God must expand a fraction every time their names are sworn.
as do you, every time you:
- feed a pigeon, or simply find a path that doesn’t send them scurrying in frantic fear out of your way,
- tip a busker, or offer thanks, a word of praise, encouragement,
- release a spider into the garden rather than washing it down the drain,