I love Facebook and everything, but it killed personal websites. That sucks man; I miss personal websites. They were gorgeous & righteous & cacophonous.
From what my mind gathers, picking bunches of thoughts like cotton, I have three types of visitors to this, my personal website.
- People who are in my life now. There aren’t many of them. I mean, there are many people in my life, but not many who know of my blog, or would particularly care to know, because they are quite healthily really only interested in their own lives.
- People who used to be in my life and aren’t any more. Of these there are two varieties:
- Those who are not on social media (so aren’t sick of my shiz yet) so maybe every now and then want to see that I’m still alive.
- Those whom, whether they were on social media or not, wouldn’t be permitted access to my shiz because they terrify me in various ways.
- People who don’t know me and never have but are still interested in my shiz for whatever reason.
I don’t check my @unpuppet.com email address very regularly any more, because anyone who would possibly care to email me for valid reasons has my gmail address. I was trying to reset a password for an internet service so long unused that it was registered to my old email. When I loaded it up, I found my #1 creepy random fan had somehow escaped the psych ward in March and resumed sending me multiple rants a day, accumulating to around 60 emails since that time.
I mean I guess that’s what I get for maintaining a website on which I used to sell locks of my hair for $250 and used pantyhose for $1000.
Anyway in honour of personal websites, particularly mine, of which all is gone, the exception being this blog, here is a page from my old site in which people could add to a neverending storie. ps the linx on it will be broke becuz I can’t be bothered editing it right now to remove them.